I love making and eating this Brittani Bo Bakers Extra Cheesy Mac N Cheese, and I think you’ll love this mac n cheese too. It’s a southern mac and cheese with my own personal touch.
- Preheat oven to 425
- In baking dish, start with a layer of noodles
- In a mixing bowl, combine Extra Sharp Cheddar and 4 cheese blends
- Sprinkle noodles with a layer of cheese.
- Top cheese with a layer of noodles.
- Cut Velveeta into 8 or 9 1/2 in slices and lay them across this layer of noodles
- Top Velveeta with a layer of noodles
- Cover the last layer of noodles with shredded cheese
- In a mixing bowl combine milk, Brittani Bo Bakers Fruity Que, eggs, and whisk together.
- Pour mixture over Mac n cheese evenly, careful not to let the milk mix overflow
- Cover with foil
- Place on cookie sheet or another oven safe pan in case anything boils over
- Bake for 40 mins covered, or until the milk/egg mixture has firmed up.
- Remove from oven, uncover top with another layer of shredded cheese, and place back in the oven for 15-20 mins until the top layer is golden brown to your liking.
- Remove from oven, cut into squares and enjoy.
** For this recipe I used a 7X11 deep glass baking dish The deeper, the better
This baked Brittani Bo Bakers Extra Cheesy Mac N Cheese with my Fruity Que All Purpose seasoning is perfect for any occasion, or as a side for family dinner.
Other recipes you might like